Re: [cdt-dev] How to get quickfix to work

Hi Jantje,

> I think we should consider showing the quickfix when hovering or at least add to the hover "quick fix ctrl+1" if a quick fix exists.

Yes that should be done! Can you provide a patch to do it? I will be
happy to review it/advise you as needed.

----

As for the reddit conversation, most of those items don't have quick
fixes in CDT, contributions more than welcome. 9.0 added new class
quick-fix, 9.1 added parameter guessing. More to come if someone
writes them. The fact that Codan can detect these problems is a big
step in the right direction!

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham