Re: [cdt-dev] Support for C++14 constexpr evaluation

> On 16 Sep 2016, at 10:19, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> ... adds support for C++14 constexpr evaluation, and introduces supporting infrastructure to instantiate function bodies and store them in the index.

super!

any plans to fix support for auto and other c++11/14 features? in my µOS++/CMSIS++ project (http://micro-os-plus.github.io) I use templates, allocators, unique pointer, etc, and Eclipse is very confused about most of my sources.

another major problem I noticed is the refactoring code, which, at least for my C++ code, is mostly unusable, after attempting to rename a class member it pops a dialog telling that the operation could not be performed, and reverses all changes.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top