Re: [cdt-dev] missing org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core in Neon?

Hi Liviu,

I can't see how to support from a single source base both CDT 8.x and
CDT 9.x short of significant changes + reflection, neither of which I
recommend.

I have added my work as a draft pull request on
https://github.com/gnuarmeclipse/plug-ins/pull/119

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~