Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cdt-dev] Will take RC2 Thursday

Yes, the plan was for Tuesday (today).
I was told there is a bug fix almost ready, so I'll wait 4 or 5 hours from now
to take the build.  If anyone else wants to get a fix in, let me know.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Doug Schaefer [cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May 23, 2016 11:43 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Will take RC2 Thursday

Just checking Marc, did you mean you'll take RC2 on Tuesday?

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:


It's already RC2 time for CDT 9.0. It's a holiday in Canada today so I'll be posting the build tomorrow instead.


cdt-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit

Back to the top