Re: [cdt-dev] M7

At the call today we decided to do a respin for M7. I'll do that in a before the end of the day. Let me know if you have anything I should wait for.

On May 2, 2016 10:49 AM, "Doug Schaefer" <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, done. I've also updated the Launch Bar build for those that care about that.

We have until Wednesday for respins. If you find anything really broken let me know and we can kick one off. Also, please avoid any commits unless you're really confident about them in case they end up in one of the respins.

More on the ramp down later in the week.
Doug.