Re: [cdt-dev] Help in setting up remote debugging on ARM Linux

> Like I said, the name of the binary passed to cross-gdb and to gdbserver is currently can be specified in
> one place only, in "C/C++ Application". The "Remote absolute file path for C/C++ application" specifies
> where on the target this application will be located. If you put another name here (any name), your
> application binary (as entered in "C/C++ Application") will be just renamed to this name. This is not I
> want to achieve.

I think you just need to click on "Skip download to target path" in the same Main tab.
Then you can use the binary in C/C++ Application on the host
and the one specified in  "Remote absolute file path for C/C++ application" on the target.
I've attached a screenshot.

Marc