[cdt-dev] Antwort: [Newsletter] Re: Antwort: [Newsletter] Re: CMake support in Eclipse CDT

> What needs to be done next?

Doug, as far as I understood, the CMake support in Neon will be based on the plugin you just added, right?

If you like to receive contributions, please make clear for which parts of the cmake plugin and what you will probably accept into the release.

I concentrated on the use of cmake toolchain files and cross compilers to be able to feed each eclipse project through different cross compilers by just changing the build configuration. That's what we really need here. Of cause I would like to see that supported with the Neon release.

Martin

Back to the top