Re: [cdt-dev] Support for C++14 Variable Templates

My work from the term project is available at https://git.hsr.ch/git/conceptsForCDT on the `concepts` branch. The implementation is limited to the extensions to the parser and the binding resolution. PDOM nodes are not yet implemented. Also, my technical report at http://luegg.github.io/concepts/ConceptsForCDT.pdf may be of interest.

Back then, I’ve worked on the cdt_8_5 branch and now tried to merge it with `master` which resulted in some failing tests. I’ve traced some of these errors back to the missing support for template variables and now try to first address this issue before continuing on the concepts work.

Is the current implementation available by any chance?

My work from the term project is available at https://git.hsr.ch/git/conceptsForCDT on the `concepts` branch. The implementation is limited to the extensions to the parser and the binding resolution. PDOM nodes are not yet implemented.

Back then, I’ve worked on the cdt_8_5 branch and now tried to merge it with `master` which resulted in some failing tests. I’ve traced some of these errors back to the missing support for template variables and now try to first address this issue before continuing on the concepts work.

Back to the top