Re: [cdt-dev] Support for C++14 Variable Templates

> At IFS, we have two ongoing projects that depend on variable templates I'm curious, what are these projects about? :)
One project is the basic integration of Concepts into the parser. I’ve worked on this as a term project last year and now want to push it back to CDT. We’ll use concepts in an advanced C++ course next spring and need an IDE that does not report syntax errors when using them.

The other project is a student's term project concerning better support for constexpr with templates.

Btw. should I create a ticket for adding variable templates support?

Regards,
Lukas

Back to the top