Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Debug: Attached Programs and "Terminate" button

Hi Marc,

I can’t talk for other users, and I might not be the typical CDT Debug user since I use this every couple of months or so only.

It’s easy to forget these subtleties over a couple of months, so it has happened a couple times for me…

The point is that accidentally terminating the debuggee may have severe consequences, that’s why I suggest adding an interactive question (“this will terminate your debuggee, are you sure”) in case it was an attach-launch .

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6