Re: [cdt-dev] Early thoughts on new build model

BTW, feel free to ask questions in the Discussions tab of the page.

From: <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:47 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Early thoughts on new build model

Hey gang,

Some thoughts came to me this morning for the CDT 9 Build model. I’ve jotted them down here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Build/Doug

Please let me know if you have any questions or thoughts or just want to call me crazy :). It’s all good.

My focus is really on enabling uber freedom to integrate any type of build system, external or internal, yet provide the minimum information necessary for the CDT features like the indexer to work.

Thanks,
Doug

Back to the top