Re: [cdt-dev] CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled

Mission done; results:
0,1,2,3,4 - "gdbjtag.restart" uninstalled. Screen:
http://s28.postimg.org/cpqh1vscd/image.png
5,6 - trying: http://s18.postimg.org/408wuuc95/image.png  - buttons stay
grayed! For proof in screen I show "ss" output without
"ilg.gnuarmeclipse.debug.gdbjtag.restart" and Eclipse "Installation details
Window" with plugin in list (do not know why).

While I try different ways, I have found working way: if I close Eclipse
with active "Debug perspective" then on next run I get working buttons
(after start debug session of course). In otherwise, if "C/C++" perspective
active on closing Eclipse, on next run the buttons are grayed and do not
work.

Latest beta with gdbjtag.restart workaround I have not try on this time, but
I think this is not my case.