[cdt-dev] Question on converting a debugger from CDI to DSF

Hi,

I am working on converting a debugger in our tool from CDI to DSF, the debugger used to display an alternative view in the DebugView that is relevant to the users of our tool.

It used to do that by creating debug targets (ICDebugTarget) in the launch method via CDIDebugModel.newDebugTarget.

Those debug targets were picked by org.eclipse.debug.core.Launch.getChildren() which is still valid.

I can see no other way to create debug targets, I can also see that this method is now deprecated, is there another way to create debug targets?

Or is there another alternative to add information to the Debug View?

Best Regards,

Walid

Back to the top