[cdt-dev] Added include paths displaying exclamation and yellow triangle

I am using Luna on a Win7 X64 platform. (MSVC Express)

I added a path using...
Prop
  C/C++ General
    Paths and Symbols
      Includes

Here I hit add..
 - Add to all configurations
 - Add to all languages

Then I hit File System...selected the path (it looks clean)

Then Apply
Then Ok

A new dir is created in my project called "Includes" some dirs look fine, they are expandable, and I can view the .h files. (there are 8 of these)

But others are grey'd out with the yellow triangle & exclamation character.

There is no error message given .. that I can find at least.

Obviously it is sick, but I need more information. What am I missing?

Regards
Carl

Back to the top