Re: [cdt-dev] Google Summer of Code 2014 proposal - Improving LLVM toolchain support

Unfortunately I was not accepted to Google Summer of Code this year.
Therefore I hope community can continue providing speedy updates to LLVM
without my extended assistance. I'm sorry from my behalf that I might not be
able to provide further assistance because I really need to find something
else to work on.

All the best,
Petri