Re: [cdt-dev] How do I setup/run the test suite?

I've attached the export of the junit run I did on master. At a high level they're all in lrparser, xlc, upc, debug tests, managedbuild and TextTestSuite.

Many of the failures in lrparser and xlc are "CVisitor has AST Problems".

I'm thinking maybe I'm running tests which I don't need to?

Richard.