[cdt-dev] How do I setup/run the test suite?

Hello all,
I'm trying to track down why hudson is saying my gerrit patch is unstable, but I seem to be unable to get the same results as hudson. Looking at the hudson build record, the current cdt_8_3 (1ab4528000bd) branch is stable, so I checked it out, and ran the tests yet I'm getting errors and failures.

I ran the tests by right clicking "org.eclipse.cdt.alltests" > run as > junit plugin test.

As far as I know I've followed the instructions in the wiki to set up the development platform, any thoughts as to where I may have gone wrong?

Richard.

Back to the top