Re: [cdt-dev] Update the ToolSettings tab programatically

You will need to use valueHandlers:

On 6 Mar 2014, at 14:59, Christelle BURGUERA <Christelle.BURGUERA@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

Thank you, but for my case it seems to be saved, because if I close the “Properties” dialog and I reopen it I’ve the good informations.

Thanks
Christelle

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Gvozdev
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 3:29 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Update the ToolSettings tab programatically

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Christelle BURGUERA <Christelle.BURGUERA@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi !

I need to update the “command” text area of the Tool Settings tab with an event on another tab (I’ve added) on “C/C++ Build” level.
I explain what I expect : In my tab I’ve a radio button to select a compiler or another. If the compiler change, I’ll change the Tool Command : tool.setToolCommand(NewCompiler) but the GUI isn’t updated … I’ve to update the “Command” area text in the ToolSettings tab. If I close the “Properties” dialog and reopen it, it’s ok the “Command” area contains the good compiler …

How can I update the tab without close the dialog … ?

Thank you for your help
Christelle