Re: [cdt-dev] Project References

On 14-01-15 05:12 PM, Nathan Ridge wrote:

> Looks like an indexer bug. The difference between a project that refers to
> other projects and one that doesn't is that in the first case we use Composite
> bindings and in the second case, PDOM bindings.

I see, so perhaps it is failing the instanceof check at the start of PDOMCPPMemberBlock:

private static int getVisibility(PDOMCPPMemberBlock block, IBinding member) throws CoreException {
	if (!(member instanceof PDOMNode))
		return -1;

?

I'll put a breakpoint there and find out.

-Andrew

Back to the top