[cdt-dev] How do I programmatically change the Eclipse CDT tool settings for a file?

I want to programmatically (from a plugin) change the "Other flags" field in the Miscellaneous settings in the Tool settings tab for an individual file in a CDT managed build project.

I canĀ read the default settings and change them, but it appears I'm only temporarily changing the default settings. I don't see how to change the actual settings, and have them saved.

SeeĀ http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20061538/ and more details.

--
Daryl Spitzer

Back to the top