Re: [cdt-dev] Where are program arguments stored in eclipse?

On zo, 2013-12-01 at 10:04 -0600, Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi Joost,
>
> > Unless you actually check "File" and give a filename I don't think any
> > file will be written. In my case, checking "File" and given a name
> > results in a file with the given name in my home directory (on Linux).
> > But you will get a message in the console that will point you to the
> > right direction.
>
> If no file is written, why the arguments still exists after I restart eclipse?

argument != file ?

If you are looking for the file that contains the run configurations I
think you have to look in
~/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches and than look for
for the project with the correct name.

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld