Re: [cdt-dev] Locally deploy patched CDT Plugin

Hi Simon,

It's not exactly minimalistic but I usually build the CDT update site
locally and install/update with that in my Eclipse. That way all the
plugins have the same build identifier and I find it less confusing than
having mis-matching feature versions.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development#Building_the_CDT_p2_repository

Marc-Andre