Re: [cdt-dev] Refactoring idea

Hi Alec

What you describe is actually already there in CDT and is called "toggle function". Take your example bellow and call toggle-function from the refactoring menu (or with shift+alt+t) while the caret and you will get what you are looking for. Call it again and the definition of "f" will be moved to a source file (A.cpp if the class definiton is in A.h).

enjoy using it!

Lukas