Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cdt-dev] Bug 421884

After rechecking my Gerrit configuration I saw that the remote URI that was used was . Strangely the /p was added somewhere when I setup the configuration. I removed the /p from the URI and it worked.


Thanks for your help




From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc-André Laperle
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:47 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Bug 421884


Hi Guy,

Thank you for doing this. I don't see any new patch in Gerrit from you or for the CDT project so something must've gone wrong in the push but without the message it's hard to tell. Are you using the command line or EGit? Both should give your the url of the newly pushed patch if it worked, in the case or EGit, you might have to scroll down a bit in the message dialog to see it. So if you could try again and send the resulting message maybe it will help to figure out your problem.

Thank you,


From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Guy Bonneau [guy.bonneau@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 16 November 2013 1:06 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] Bug 421884

I tried to use the CDT gerrit procedure to submit a patch to the Bug 421884 I entered. I pushed the patch with success using the procedure described at . I tried to see the open log status of the push on the Gerrit code review CDT website but I cannot see the pushed code. I am new to GIT so I guess I must have missed something. Can a commiter have a look to check what went wrong.



Guy Bonneau

Back to the top