Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Antony Burton ---09/23/2013 11:53:21 AM---Hello,     Is there a way of getting the project name enterAntony Burton ---09/23/2013 11:53:21 AM---Hello,     Is there a way of getting the project name entered by the user in

From: Antony Burton <aburton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/23/2013 11:53 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Getting project name in custom pages of C New Project wizard
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
   Is there a way of getting the project name entered by the user in
the first page of the C New Project wizard from a custom page? The
custom pages were added using
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages.

I followed the code and I saw that CDTCommonProjectWizard creates the
CDTMainWizardPage in its addPages() method:

fMainPage= new CDTMainWizardPage(CUIPlugin.getResourceString(PREFIX));

...and so can get the project name with:

fMainPage.getProjectName()

Is it possible to get to fMainPage?

Thanks in advance,

Antony