[cdt-dev] Getting project name in custom pages of C New Project wizard

Hello,
Is there a way of getting the project name entered by the user in the first page of the C New Project wizard from a custom page? The custom pages were added using org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages.

I followed the code and I saw that CDTCommonProjectWizard creates the CDTMainWizardPage in its addPages() method:

fMainPage= new CDTMainWizardPage(CUIPlugin.getResourceString(PREFIX));

...and so can get the project name with:

fMainPage.getProjectName()

Is it possible to get to fMainPage?

Thanks in advance,

Antony