Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cdt-dev] Postpone Multicore Debug call?

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Jeff Johnston [jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 3:24 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Postpone Multicore Debug call?

On 09/05/2013 03:18 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a conflict that will prevent me from attending/leading the Multicore Debug conference call next week.  If someone else wants, they can lead it, or else we can postpone until the week after, Tuesday September 17th.
> Jeff was going to talk to us about a standalone version of the CDT debugger.  Maybe an extra week will allow his team to make even more progress? :)

A week later would be fine by me.  I would prefer you were on the call
as I will have some questions and the more the merrier.

> If no one volunteers to lead it, I'll postpone it.
> Thanks
> Marc
> _______________________________________________
> cdt-dev mailing list
> cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cdt-dev mailing list

Back to the top