Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [cdt-dev] Postpone Multicore Debug call?

On 09/05/2013 03:18 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:

I have a conflict that will prevent me from attending/leading the Multicore Debug conference call next week.  If someone else wants, they can lead it, or else we can postpone until the week after, Tuesday September 17th.

Jeff was going to talk to us about a standalone version of the CDT debugger.  Maybe an extra week will allow his team to make even more progress? :)

A week later would be fine by me. I would prefer you were on the call as I will have some questions and the more the merrier.

If no one volunteers to lead it, I'll postpone it.


cdt-dev mailing list

Back to the top