[cdt-dev] How to restart the language provider scanner?

Hi
In my eclipse plugin I have project settings that when I change them The language provider needs to be rerun because I'm using another compiler. I found a way in the gui to rerun the language provider (project properties->C/C++ General->Code Analysis->Preprocessor Include Paths, Maros etc Select providers tab; select the provider;Select reset; select OK Sometimes the reset is not enabled in which case you can change the command as work around. Eclipse spy tells me the button is on LanguageSettingProviderPage but I failed to find the code. My question is: What is the API code to force the language provider to rerun?
Best regards
Jantje

Back to the top