The tests get run as part of the nightly build process and it is then possible to evaluate which ones are real or are problems that are being worked on.

A real reviewer can also run tests and reject if there is regression.

-- Jeff J.

On 09/17/2012 05:00 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I dunno. Do our tests pass consistently enough. I'd hate to see false
positives rejecting changes when it's something else.

On 12-09-17 4:25 PM, "Anna Dushistova" <anna.dushistova@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why is it not possible for CDT to value the hudson/gerrit plugin?

Anna.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I always download the change and do a quick test locally before
committing.
In a ideal world we would have hudson hooked up so we know the change
passes
tests automatically. But we're a ways away from that.

From: Sergey Prigogin <eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 17 September, 2012 3:03 PM
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Committing through Gerrit

I find committing through Gerrit risky since CDT Gerrit is not hooked up
into Hudson for running tests.

-sergey

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

That's a good idea. BTW, I thought that's what the difference between
+1
and +2 was. +1 means you're OK with the change but you need to +2 to
actually commit it, no?