RE: [cdt-dev] [DSF-GDB] Pending breakpoint support

Sounds great!
For earlier GDBs (your proposed solution will only be available
for GDB 7.3 at the earliest), maybe we can do something in DSF-GDB
that is not perfect in terms of markers, but that would at least
improve the current situation.
When I find the preliminary patch, we can discuss if it improves
the situation enough to commit use it.

> Regarding a workaround for the current version,
> "stop-on-solib-events"
> can be set from the console or in gdbinit.

That is true.  I hadn't thought about that.
Thanks for mentioning it.

Marc