Re: [cdt-dev] Build console location

There is a dropdown box on the right of the view listing all available consoles and you can select one. I think we should add CDT build console there.

Andrew

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The problem is that when you do a build, build plugin spawns another thread which starts the console.

About that.  We've had complaints that the build console is only opened by the first build.
For example, bug 297222 "Allow temporary build arguments from build console"
would allow to add arguments for the build directly from the build console, but to see
the console, we'd need to do a build first :-(

I was thinking that we could have a way to open the build console manually, without
triggerring a build.  Expert opinions would be welcomed.

Marc