RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit Hotels

Well Ruby Foo's is out of policy for us, and about $40 a night more expensive than our corporate rate at other places nearby, so it would be hard for me to stay there.

I'm booked in here: http://www.qualityhoteldorval.com/. It's 4 km from the Ericcsson office.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Dominique Toupin ---07/19/2010 03:54:35 PM---Since we are planning to go out for dinner and maybe eveDominique Toupin ---07/19/2010 03:54:35 PM---Since we are planning to go out for dinner and maybe even organize a special event (depending on spo

Dominique Toupin <dominique.toupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/19/2010 03:54 PM

RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit Hotels

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Since we are planning to go out for dinner and maybe even organize a special event (depending on sponsorship) it could be more convenient if most people stay near Ericsson at hotel Ruby Foo's