Re: [cdt-dev] Qt Support?

On 15/07/2010 14:45, Alex Blewitt wrote:

> I'm not saying that the FSF or volunteers won't get there eventually - but
> equally well, I don't think FSF's hopes should guide Eclipse either.

  No, indeed.  I was only suggesting not to close the door on the FSF versions
by assuming they'll fall entirely out of use.  (I don't know if the volunteers
are planning to do anything for blocks support long term.)

> So the question is: is CDT interested in only gcc, or other support like
> lldb and clang?

  Seems obvious to me that there's no reason for it not to support all of them :)

    cheers,
      DaveK

Back to the top