[cdt-dev] Creating an input file based on project references

Hi,

One of the inputs I would like to pass to a tool is a file that represents the structure of multiple inter-related projects. A simple example being:

Project1 –referencesà project2

Project1 –referencesà project3

Project2 –referencesà project3

Before running a tool I would like to write this file and then pass it as an option to the tool.  The information needed to write the file will include the project references and some details about the referenced projects.  The tool combines all the projects artifacts and produces a final binary.

Can anyone suggest where I might hook in to, to achieve this? I could produce the file when references are created, (and other relevant options are updated) but I’m not sure if there is a hook that will notify me when a reference is made/broken?

Regards,

Matthew

Back to the top