From: Nicolas Anquetil [mailto:anquetil.nicolas@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 3:45 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

Hi,

I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot find my way out of it :-(

I want to use CDT parser (and indexer?) outside eclipse to take advantage of the binding facilities.

I found how to parse a single file, but I would like to parse a "project", i.e. directory and subdirectories + possibly include path.

Can anybody suggest some place where I could find code example of how to do it?

I saw a suggestion to look at RDT in PTP, but this is a large project and I could not find what I am looking for in it.

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod

Back to the top