Re: [cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

If you look in org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core, in the "miners" source folder, there is a class called CDTMiner. That is a good place to start looking as it handles the commands from the client to do various operations on the index.

This is in the PTP CVS under the rdt module.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Nicolas Anquetil ---06/22/2010 04:45:10 AM---Hi, I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot fiNicolas Anquetil ---06/22/2010 04:45:10 AM---Hi, I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot find my way out of it :-(

Nicolas Anquetil <anquetil.nicolas@xxxxxxxxx>

06/22/2010 04:45 AM

[cdt-dev] Parsing C "project" outside Eclipse?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am really sorry to insist on this, but I cannot find my way out of it :-(

I want to use CDT parser (and indexer?) outside eclipse to take
advantage of the binding facilities.

I found how to parse a single file, but I would like to parse a
"project", i.e. directory and subdirectories + possibly include path.

Can anybody suggest some place where I could find code example of how
to do it?

I saw a suggestion to look at RDT in PTP, but this is a large project
and I could not find what I am looking for in it.

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil        Univ. Lille1 / INRIA-equipe RMod