Re: [cdt-dev] Final build available, tagged and branched

But I imagine we should hold off on committing to the 7.0 branch until after tomorrow (or whenever it is that we cross the point of absolutely, positively no chance for another respin)?

John

At 03:03 PM 6/15/2010, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Yup, HEAD leads to 8.0, any fixes for the maintenance stream go on the
cdt_7_0 branch.