Re: [cdt-dev] What triggers indexing if not a build?

Using the C Project Wizard, a ManagedBuild hello world C project works fine. A Makefile project created with a Makefile and a simple source file, doesn't resolve the headers even after the build is performed.

FWIW: an Autotools project sets supportsManagedBuild to false in its build definition.

Autotools uses the Common Builder to do the make portion of the build so the ScannerDiscovery is done there successfully, but the data isn't saved across the sessions.

-- Jeff J.