[cdt-dev] Re: cdt mailing lists cleanup

Ok they are gone.

We have now have an extra one called cdt-commits that would have a
message on every commit.
I don't know yet what volume of this would be.

For you commits please use format
[12345] - fixed bla bla
where 12345 is the bug number,  I will try to automate adding a
comment in a bugzilla for the corresponding commit

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 8:08 PM, Alena Laskavaia
<elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I found the following mailing lists
> cdt-contrib-dev Development discussions on cdt-contrib component.
> cdt-core-dev    CDT Core developers list.
> cdt-core-inbox  cdt-core new bug list
> cdt-debug-dev   CDT Debug developers list
> cdt-dev         CDT General developers list.
> cdt-doc-dev     CDT documentation developers list
> cdt-doc-inbox   cdt-debug bugzilla inbox
> cdt-patch               CDT patches and commits are posted to this list.
> cdt-test-dev     CDT Testing developers list
> cdt-ui-dev         CDT UI component developers list.
>
> Besides inboxes and cdt-dev I don't think any of the lists are used.
> I propose get rid of them to not confuse people.
> And add cdt-cvs for commits log which I am planning to use to automate
> bugzilla to cvs links.
> Any objections?

Back to the top