[cdt-dev] What's the name of the project again?

Hi all,

I see many names for CDT across eclipse.org:

C/C++ IDE
C/C++ Development Toolkit
C/C++ Development Tooling
C/C++ Development Tools
Eclipse CDT Project

Shouldn't they be all the same? I'm asking because a friend of mine is working on a new CDT logo and would like to create a "big version" with the name of the project. We would like to propose a new CDT logo that is more representative of the project and it could be used in a more consistent way:
- The icon of the C/C++ EPP package on the downloads page
- The icon in Help->About
- The logo on the CDT page (which at the moment is too much like EMF)

Thanks!

Marc-Andre

Back to the top