Re: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

My point was that having 'disconnect' on the toolbar, for GDB,
doesn't not seem as useful as having 'detach'.
Are we really forced to have GDB's 'disconnect' on the toolbar,
just because the JDT/platform has named it 'disconnect'.

Is that the only reason that we don't instead have GDB's
disconnect in the view menu?
I agree. But "Disconnect" is contributed by the platform and has been there from the very beginning. I don't think we will be able to convince the platform team to remove it from the toolbar.

Back to the top