Re: [cdt-dev] Support for "target-detach" and "target-disconnect"

So disconnect, disconnects all processes?

In Wind River product we've had a conflict between the debug disconnect (detach) and target disconnect from the earlies days of our product. We would like to have changed the debugger disconnect command to "detach" but that's simply not possible because of the UI precedent. So at this point, the disconnect command in Target Manager disconnects the target connection, while the disconnect in Debug view detaches the debug session. If you want to add the gdb disconnect action to the Debug view, would it make sense to add it as "Disconnect Target".
-Pawel