[cdt-dev] indexer problems with templates

Hi,

I'm having problems indexing templates in a particular file.  I do not know what is failing.  I've found some unresolved names in the parser log, but the function I'm looking up is NOT in that list.  I tried the example code found in a related thread
  http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg14620.html

If I put that code in another .cc file it works.  I can reference "b.doit".  But if I include that code in my particular file I cannot.

I'm using very recent versions of Eclipse and CDT.
  Eclipse Version: 3.6.0.v20100121-9hF78GK1FufosnFu87UwXZfHJWXovR-z-9b
  CDT Version: 7.0.0.201003151310

How can I find out what is causing the index parser to fail on my particular file?

Thanks,
Brad

Back to the top