RE: [cdt-dev] DSF (GDB only?) question: Can an IExpressionDMC be aparent of another IExpressionDMC

Yes, I can understand this.

I there something like a parent-child relationship on the view model side? I started looking at the IVMContext, but couldn't find something. It must be somewhere, otherwise the views wouldn't show trees, right?

The reason why I ask is I'm trying to implement IVMNode.buildDelta in GDBVariableNode for an event that requests more children for a variable/expression provided by a pretty printer.

Jens.

Back to the top