RE: [cdt-dev] DSF (GDB only?) question: Can an IExpressionDMC be a parent of another IExpressionDMC

As you point out above, you can't have IExpressionDMContext be
a child of another IExpressionDMContext, at least not with
DSF-GDB.  Each expression is independent if its parent.
For example for

The expressions are
f.a
f.b

where f.a and f.b don't know they are children of f, except
from their expression string.

Marc

Back to the top