Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Summit (was: Minutes April Conf Call)

I plan to attend this year, and don't have a preference for location.

--Terry

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are collecting options right now. My favorite is Austin but I'd like to hear from the rest of the community.

Maybe by then we'll have the Linux Tools and PTP as sub-projects and they'd get an automatic invite anyway ;).

:D.