[cdt-dev] Build Console no longer shows for non-C/C++ Projects

Hi,

Since adopting CDT 7.0 M6, I find that something that worked well in past releases and up to 7.0 M5 no longer does:  build consoles for non-C/C++ projects.  See, this per-project console UI is so handy, that builders that I have for projects of non-C/C++ nature have enjoyed using it.

Oddly, the APIs that provide consoles and let me write text to them still seem to work.  It's just the console UI that doesn't show the consoles for non-C/C++ projects.  So, it seems that there's either a bug in the UI not showing all consoles, or there's a bug in the API making them available.

Ideally, of course, it would just work as it always did.

Is this a restriction that was introduced deliberately?  Is it something that was never intended to work?  Should I raise a bug?

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian W. Damus