Re: [cdt-dev] Upcoming CDT Service Release and OS X Debugging.

So, How hard is it going to be to "port" a CDI patch to the DSF Framework? My initial thought is that all the hard work that went into creating those patches will have to be redone. It took long enough to get those in the first place.

I know no one is working on CDI but is it possible to get the patches applied for the 6.0.2 service release? I guess the other way is to temporarily "fork" until Helios is release with (hopefully) fixing debugging. I would really hate to do that but the OS X Users are really working with an inferior product at this point and the possibility of having something so close to working properly is just killing me.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx