Re: [cdt-dev] Mac debug needs attention (patches are available!)

I'll see what I can add to the bug reports. That was a great example
of the OS X community working in harmony with the Eclipse developers
to get a patch put into CVS. Took a bit longer than some of us were
hoping but it finally did get there.
  I guess I am getting more vocal as I don't want at least the
critical bugs to be left out of CDT 7.0. At that point I think most in
the OS X Community would probably give up and move to something like
QtCreator, but that is just a guess.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx